Skip to content Skip to sidebar Skip to footer

Tulum Beach Chair Rentals

Tulum Beach Chair Rentals. We are staying in tulum pueblo for 6 weeks so daily beach. I'm not really interested in a beach club, just somewhere to lay in the shade.

Casa Kevali Riviera Maya Vacation Rentals Riviera Maya Tulum Luxury Villa Rentals
Casa Kevali Riviera Maya Vacation Rentals Riviera Maya Tulum Luxury Villa Rentals from www.unoretreats.com
Tulum is also known for having some good natural freshwater pools, tropical forests, lagoons and wetlands. Tulum offers some of the most delicious and varied selection of gastronomic experiences of quintana roo. Rent a whole home for your next weekend or holiday. Choose between a beach or jungle view of tulum beach. However, the vast majority are on the jungle side of the beach road or in tulum pueblo.

I think ziggys still charges $20 of consumption pp.

The new deck and pool area with hot tub is located just a few steps away from the rooms offering a perfect pastime and change from the beach. I tell friends that i found heaven and it's in tulum at their beach club. Get help finding your villa. I would like to know if there is anywhere in the tulum beach area that rents beach chairs and a palapa. We went to ana y jose's beach club twice last april 2007 and loved it. It has a short distance walk to tulum centro, within 10 minutes drive to the beach and to one of the mayan ruins.

Thank you for reading about Tulum Beach Chair Rentals, I hope this article is useful. For more useful information visit https://knowingandsharing.com/

Post a Comment for "Tulum Beach Chair Rentals"